APGNN is the only group of its kind dedicated to nurses working across the spectrum of Pediatric Gastroenterology. Comprised of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Physician Assistants, Dieticians, and Social Workers, APGNN is proud to have members from all over the United States as well as Canada. By joining APGNN, you join a community of dynamic nursing leaders in Pediatric Gastroenterology. Come work with us to improve nursing care of children with gastrointestinal disorders as well as to grow your expertise through mentorship and education.
Here are a few membership benefits:Opportunities to lead and leave a legacy through:
- Committee collaboration with national experts of APGNN and NASPGHAN in research, patient education, clinical practice, conference planning or the newsletter.
- Service on the executive board of APGNN.
Opportunities to further your career by:
- Building professional relationships with nursing and medical experts in pediatric gastroenterology.
- Being rewarded and recognized for your work with conference travel scholarships, education awards (conference expenses), and research grants ($500-$5000).
- Speaking at conferences or submitting abstracts to present posters.
Opportunities to learn from others through the annual conference, members only resources, members only continuing education, and the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
- Discounted Annual Conference registration fees: earn 2 days of valuable contact hours specific to nursing in pediatric gastroenterology.
- A reduced rate at the Annual Conference hotel site.
- Access to Members Only professional resources and support, including continuing education modules specific to Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Substantial savings on your subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (JPGNN). As an APGNN Member you receive over $700 off the annual subscription price!!!
- A 20% discount for the APGNN Resource: Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Connect with other members through the quarterly newsletter throughout the year And so much more.
- The APGNN/NAPNAP dual membership is now available. Learn what their organization has to offer at www.napnap.org. If you are an APGNN member and join NAPNAP, or are already a NAPNAP member, you will receive 20% off your NAPNAP membership dues.
To renew now follow these instructions: log into www.naspghan.org. Click on "Member Center" in the top right hand corner. Log in with your assigned username and password. User name is often the email address you receive communication from APGNN/NASPGHAN. There is a hyperlink to reset it if you do not know your user name or password. Once in the Members Center, click on "Check Dues Renewal" button on the bottom right about halfway down the screen. After making this selection, you will be able to view and pay your membership fees. You can enter your credit card information at that time. If you pay online, you will receive a automatically generated receipt and confirmation. Please remember that the APGNN membership year begins January 1 and runs through December 31.