New Edition Just Published!
Order Your Copy Today!
Edited by Rosemary J. Pauley-Hunter, MS, FNP-BC, CCRP, Lisa Philichi, MN, RN, CPNP
List Price $40.00
Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Second Edition is a pocket handbook written to meet the needs of both newcomers as well as veteran providers of children with gastroenterology and nutritional problems. This new edition has been carefully reviewed and fully updated to reflect the latest clinical information for care providers of children with gastroenterology and nutrition issues. Composed of 21 chapters, the initial chapters address the more common conditions seen in patients and are organized in a framework designed to provide key assessment features, diagnostic tools, and treatment options. Clinical pearls and key resources draw on the practical experience of our contributing authors, who are nursing experts in their specialty areas. The final chapters present key background information on diagnostic studies, medications, and nutritional aspects that provide a basis for the therapies used in the practice of pediatric gastroenterology.
- Written especially for care providers of children with gastroenterology and nutrition issues.
- Pocket sized for handy reference.
- Presented in table formats to make the essential information easy to find and easy to read.
- Provides clear and detailed key assessment features, diagnostic tools, and treatment options.
- Clinical pearls and updated key resources from nursing experts in their specialty areas.
- The latest clinical information on diagnostic studies, medications, nonpharmacologic, and nutritional aspects of therapies.
1 Related File
|Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology Order Form||492 K||Published December 17, 2014||view|