Are you interested in serving on an APGNN Committee?
APGNN is always looking for motivated members to help on our committees!
- Works closely with NASPGHAN administrative office and coordinates a variety of activities aimed at member recruitment and retention.
- Reviews and approves membership applications, providing access to member-only content, enrollment in the APGNN ListServ, publicizing and coordinating mentoring and clinical practice awards, and organizing conference scholarships.
- Manages the APGNN Mentoring Program, which matches new members with seasoned GI nurses for support.
- During the annual meeting, the Membership Committee helps with recruitment efforts and assists in planning the social event.
- The committee works to develop new and exciting member benefits each year, including dual membership options, special discounts, and more.
If you are interested in joining the Membership Committee, contact Committee Chair Donna Garner.