Registration and Access
New Participants: How To Register for SPN Guest Account and Purchase/Access Certificate Program
Existing SPN Guest Account: How to Purchase and Access Certificate Program
Organizational Discount: How to Purchase and Access Certificate Program for your Instituion
- Registration and purchasing options are facilitated through the Society of Pediatric Nurses (SPN) online education center.
- If you ARE a member of the Society of Pediatric Nurses click here to purchase the program or individual modules
- If you ARE NOT a member of SPN please click here to create your free SPN account so you can access the course catalog
- Be sure to add you APGNN, SPN, NASPGHAN, or CPNP code at checkout!
- APGNN offers discounts to organizations interested in purchasing multiple bundles for staff
- To initiate a group purchase, please email SPN (email@example.com) and APGNN Advisory Board Chair Amy Donegan (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating how many bundles you are interested in purchasing.
- Please include the name of one individual and their associated membership status if applicable (APGNN, SPN, NASPGHAN, CPNP). We will honor this price for all participants in the bundle.
- The purchasing individual (Ex: Division Administrator) will be instructed to create a free SPN guest-account where we can process the invoice for the multiple bundles.
- SPN will provide a specific code that will be valid for the number of bundles purchased. This code can then be shared with each individual participant to access the certificate program. Please instruct the participants to not share the code, as it is only valid for the number of modules purchased.
- Each participant will need to create a free SPN guest account to utilize the code and access the program. Review the Organizational Discount Access FAQ for additional information