Clinical Inquiry Committee
Are you interested in serving on an APGNN Committee?
APGNN is always looking for motivated members to help on our committees!
- Highlights and supports Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), Quality Improvement (QI), and clinical research as it relates to Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition.
- Serves to support APGNN members by providing a sounding board for research ideas, questions, and guidance.
- Develops practice resources to help members write abstracts and review clinical pearls of nursing research
- Solicits abstracts to be submitted for the APGNN Annual Meeting and participates in the blind review
- Solicits and supports applications for the Susan Moyer Research Grant
- Involved in ongoing projects including the NOVEL project in conjunction with the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, and assists in research related to the APGNN Pediatric GI Assessment-Based Certificate Program
If you are interested in joining the Clincal Inquiry Committee, contact Committee Chair, Sara Fidanza.